Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else interested in a Jira Admin mobile app?

Chris_Naurois July 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Atlassian delivered new experiences for mobile and tablets, but they are only allowing to use the client side - from a simple user point of view.

As a Sprint or scrum owner, or administrator (whole Jira or only my own projects) I need many more features available to manage tasks on the go.

The current apps are not the answer to most functions I need to administrate our service desks or software projects, and manage users, issue types, as well as workflows and their respective triggers/webhooks/validators.

This is particularly an issue as the mobile experience on the web front is not good - layout bugs (left menu bar does not float and pushes the content area underneath it,, pop ups only visible at 100% but when typing in IOS the screen zooms in), constant reminder to switch to the mobile view which takes precious real estate) ...

I would welcome an admin app, such as the one from Google Apps - a decent compromise to study.

What is the community feedback on this?

8 comments

Jonathan Ditzel November 21, 2018

I absolutely agree. I would absolutely use something like this, since I am often on the move and can’t access the settings I need from the current mobile app.

Like # people like this
Pablo Dimenza December 13, 2018

We need this

Like Dr. Jason Green likes this
Tietje Panasuk August 19, 2019

Yes please. I’m wishing I could be adjusting a user’s permissions from my phone right now!

Like Jonathan Ditzel likes this
Muhammad Hassan April 7, 2020

Much needed 

Tom Atkinson June 5, 2021

Looks like this idea has been out there for years, and it’s still needed! Being able to administer users on the road would be so useful!! Thanks 😊 

Like Dr. Jason Green likes this
AssassinAot July 13, 2022

Want this

Dr. Jason Green August 24, 2022

This is absolutely needed!!!!

Martin Dude December 2, 2022

Soon to hit 2023 and still in need of mobile experience for administrators.

Like Nicholas MacFarlane likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events