Why should I keep my issue status up to date?

New to Jira? Avoid a common mistake by keeping all of your issues up to date.

Looking for more learning and training resources?

8 comments

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2021

Good advice - I'm sending this video to my teams if they don't keep on top of their issues!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2021

@Marshall Walker Lee - Issues won't update themselves, am I right?

Unless you figure out ways to do that, I guess. 😉

Like JimmyVanAU likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 22, 2021

Yeah, we all love ticking things off our list!

Totally love the dancing penguin!!

dancing penguins.gif

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

My favourite one :) 

image.png

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2021

love these videos they’re very helpful.

Like Marshall Walker Lee likes this
Marshall Walker Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2021

@Jack Brickey there are more on the way!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2021

Light, funny and useful video! Great job, thank you!

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2021

Too bad only one youtube video doesn't unfurl in Slack because it would be great to pleasantly trick people into opening this one. Although I'd probably just click play every time I saw it in a channel! 

giphy

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events