Tips for Jira Admins: Get certified

Hello Community! 

My name is Rachel Wright and I am a certified Jira administrator, author of The Jira Strategy Admin Workbook, and an Atlassian Community Leader.

In this video, I'll talk about the importance of getting certified:

Be sure to check out the next video in my 7 part series, Tips for Jira Admins: Say no

If you have any questions, please post them in the comments below! 

2 comments

robert_tarver June 18, 2021

Currently, I am a summer intern at Home Depot and we are using Jira software on my team.  I am interested in gaining more knowledge and even getting certified as a Jira user and with potential to become a Jira administrator. I see a lot of potential in doing so.  Most likely, I am going to have to fund my own certification/training. What would the best way to do this. I am pretty sure my company will not authorize paying for the training. I'm looking for suggestions.

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

Hi @robert_tarver , thanks for your comment.  There are a lot of free or low cost training and learning opportunities out there!  Here are some ideas to get you started:  https://www.jirastrategy.com/training/9-ways-to-learn-jira-administration

Good luck and be well!

Rachel Wright

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events