Recently updated Jira KB articles

Hi Community!

Here at Atlassian Support we hold our Knowledge Base very dearly! ❤️
Not only it's immensely helpful for us to provide you all support, but it's also a great way to share knowledge and allows users to find solutions on they own!

KBs (short for Knowledge Base articles) are updated all the time, so we thought of putting a page (actually, 2) together to maybe help you! — to keep up with the latest highlights and all.

It's still experimental (meaning it's ad-hoc and manually updated) and you have to keep visiting it each month as there's no feed.

We hope you like 'em!

Cheers! 🍻

5 comments

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2021

This is very helpful! I had been bugging our TAM for an RSS feed of the KB page but we didn't get it working. That's a long list though, anyway to make the display easier to scan quickly? Perhaps with tags for the subjects?

Like # people like this
Rodrigo Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2021

Hi @Matt Doar !

It's still a POC/experiment of such. The list there is hardcoded into the pages from the data fetched yesterday.

We could use the {Recently Updated} Macro but the articles don't currently have any labels — they're told apart by the page inclusions mentioning Cloud, Data Center or both. 😓 So the Macro would bring both Cloud and DC articles and that's even less ideal...

But if this is something the Community appreciates and hypes about, surely there will be improvements! I'd also like to know more about this "tags for the subjects" tip — I'm afraid I didn't get it!

Cheers

Like Dave Liao likes this
Rodrigo Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2021

Hi Community!

Pages updated with all articles created or updated in May!

Let us know if you find this useful and would like to see it improved through the feedback buttons on the bottom of those pages! laugh

Rodrigo Martinez
Atlassian Team
July 20, 2021

Hi Community!

We tweaked those two pages to work with a macro, so we'll be able to update it more frequently.

The updates are still manually triggered as it's still a MVP of sorts, so...

Feedbacks are highly appreciated! :)

Cheers

Nirmani Kalakheti
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2023

Hi @Rodrigo Martinez

I am very late here but this is very helpful! 

Thanks for creating this and updating!! Appreciate this kind of your help!!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events