Introducing "Jira for Marketers" Live Learning series, coming November 2024

Jira for marketers - keynote graphic 2.png

We are excited to announce a new, 4 part Live Learning series “Jira for Marketers”. Led by Community Instructor and Atlassian Creator Alex Ortiz, these 60-minute courses are designed to help marketing professionals understand how they can use Jira to collaborate, align, and deliver work, all in one place. Each course will be hosted live, meaning you’ll have the chance to ask questions and get live feedback from Alex himself or from your peers!

1️⃣ Jira for Marketers | Processing & organizing work – October 30th, 2024, 8AM PST

RSVP HERE

As marketers, we know work requests come from anywhere and everywhere, and managing work intake can be challenging. Join this session to learn how Jira can help you can better manage and assign work requests, visualize work the way you want, and understand the impact of different types of work.

2️⃣ Jira for Marketers | Project planning & scheduling – November 6th, 2024, 8AM PST

RSVP HERE

You know your team is supporting the product team on their next big launch, but what does the project plan look like? How do you start scheduling tasks when data and documentation are on different platforms? Join this session to learn how Jira can make planning easier by giving you visibility on what your cross-functional teams are doing and leveraging data to inform future work.

3️⃣ Jira for Marketers | Project execution & collaboration – November 13th, 2024, 8AM PST

RSVP HERE

The project has kicked off and work seems to be flowing, until it’s not. Poorly integrated tools are leading to a lot of “back and forth”, and tasks are now at risk of being missed. Join this session to learn how Jira can help streamline collaboration with cross-functional teams so you can better navigate risks and blockers, all while working in a way that makes most sense for you.

4️⃣ Jira for Marketers | Project execution, monitoring, & reporting – November 20th, 2024, 8AM PST

RSVP HERE

Your project continues to move forward, but you’ve reached a pivotal point in the process. Should you speed things up? Or should you take a step back to review the work that has been done and ensure all components are ready for launch? Join this session to learn how Jira can help you stay on top of moving pieces and use contextual insights and reports to improve decision-making.

Earn a marketing badge for attending!

We are offering an exclusive ⭐️ Great Marketing Starts with Jira ⭐️ Community badge for this series!

Jira marketing badge.png

To earn the badge, you will need to:

• Attend any of the Live Learning sessions

• Come back to this post and share your favorite “Jira for Marketing” tip you learned from the sessions or how you’re currently using Jira in your marketing workflow

⭐️ Super excited about this series? If you attend 3+ Live Learning sessions and share a tip on this post, you will also be gifted a Community water bottle (while supplies last).

Happy learning! 🤩🎊

3 comments

Amin Ghalamchi October 2, 2024

Great idea! I'm looking forward to it. Based on my experience with clients from marketing departments, I can confirm that Jira is an excellent tool for them. However, I’ve noticed that some marketers may hesitate to start using Jira, as it can seem complex at first glance.

So, to all marketers: Participate and see how Jira can make your team’s work more efficient !

Like # people like this
Teodora V _Fun Inc_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2024

This would be my new favorite series. I can't wait to dive in!

Like # people like this
Whitney Nicholes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2024

Excited about this series, also love the badge 🌟

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events