Building a Thriving Atlassian Consulting Business: Part 16

Enjoy the Journey

The truth is, none of us knows exactly what we’re doing all the time. If we already had all the answers, then life would be pretty boring. Just like my journey, your journey will be filled with risks, rewards, success, and failures. Never let fear stop you from achieving your goals. No matter what happens, stay positive, work hard, keep learning, and be thankful for your successes.

Resources

Downloads

Here’s the link again for all the downloadable materials previously mentioned. Visit: jirastrategy.com/link/for-consultants and look for the following free files:

• Consulting Tools and Services

• Process Examples

• Communication Templates

• New Client Checklist

• And more

Videos

Check out these videos more info on building your Atlassian career and to hear more about my digital lifestyle.

LinkedIn Group

fdf0e017-f7b5-4c01-a8d5-39dfdd8b93f9.png

Did you know there’s a group just for consultants like us? Join my “Atlassian Consultants, Contractors, and Freelancers” group on LinkedIn. The group has over 700 members and someone there probably has the information you’re seeking. Feel free to ask a question or start a discussion!

Do you have other tips or best practices? Share them in the comments section below.

Good luck with your Jira journey and your Confluence quest!

Back to Part 1: Introduction

1 comment

Raymond Muyuka January 30, 2024

Thank you for sharing you journey.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events