cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I add something in dropdown list

Ray Liu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2023

image.pngimage (1).png

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2023

Hi @Ray Liu

Welcome to the community!

You need to be a project admin to configure the options. Here are some instructions: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/add-custom-fields-to-your-project/ 

In this case it's for the "Team Managed Projects".

Cheers.

Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2023

Hi @Fabian Lim ,

On a different note, Jira Work Management doesn't support the same number of fields as Jira Software?

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2023

Hi @Jehan Bhathena

I think it supports the same type of custom field types.  The only difference is that you cannot call global custom fields into your JWM project.   

Like Jehan Bhathena likes this
Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 30, 2023

By global custom fields do you mean fields like "Epic Links", Time Estimates etc.
I didn't find any read ups on these fields unfortunately.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events