Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Board

fatih.eksi November 2, 2022

Hi,

We have a jira work project but when we look the board we don't see the all issues at project board.

For instance, it looks like there are only 3 issues in control status at board.

jira board.jpg

But when i look with jql,  i see 19 issues in control status.

jql.jpg

could you give me any advice what is wrong about it 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

Hi Fatih,

It looks like the Control status is a Done category of status. Done status category issues will disappear after the issue has been moved to those statuses after 2 weeks. That is probably what is happening with the issues on your board.

This cannot be changed right now. 

fatih.eksi November 3, 2022

Hi John,

thanks for your reply. :) I understood how it is running now.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2022

Great!

David Morgan November 8, 2022

@John Funk - thanks for this, most helpful!

Like John Funk likes this
David Morgan November 8, 2022

@John Funk is there a way of re-instating Issues which were in the Done status please? Also this auto-archiving isn't very helpful.... is a permanent fix being developed?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2022

I hope there is a fix coming for the board - you can already do it on the List.

Your other option is to create a second board and view them there. Here is an article I wrote earlier this year on how to do that. Give it a Like for me if it is helpful  :-)

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018

Like David Morgan likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events