Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview Feature out yet?

Stormy Willard April 19, 2023

I got an email about a new Overview feature for Work Management. However, I can not find this feature. So I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it is actually out yet or not? If it is where do you go to find it?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

Hello @Stormy Willard 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

I'm not sure if this is the same thing you saw in the email you recieved.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Work-Management-Articles/COMING-SOON-See-all-your-projects-at-a-glance-with-overviews-in/ba-p/2315325

If it is, note that it is available only for Premium subscriptions.

I don't know if it is fully rolled out but I have seen it available in at least one Jira Cloud Premium subscription to which I have access. It appears at the top of the left-side panel when I navigate to a Work Management project.

Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 3.11.11 PM.png

Stormy Willard April 20, 2023

Hey Trudy,

So do I have to have a premium subscription for Jira work management because looking at my account I don’t see a premium option for that one. Thank you for your help!

0 votes
Joy R. Davidson April 19, 2023

Yes, you can tag a bot in Slack with your app using its bot ID or username in your message or command. This will notify the bot and trigger its response or action. You can also mention the bot in a channel or conversation to direct its attention to a specific message or task.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events