Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Issue/Card

Brittany Melville March 17, 2023

We recently marked an issue as Done, and it has disappeared from the Board and List views. Direct link to the issue itself still works, but it is not showing up under the Project board in the Done column. There don't seem to be any filters applied and I'm not sure how to tell if something is archived. Has anyone else come across this? Please help :) 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2023
After 14 days of an issue being moved to the Done column, it will no longer appear on the Board view, but it can still be accessed through the direct link or in the list, timeline, and calendar views. It is possible that the issue has been automatically removed from the Board view due to this time limit.

That applies to this situation so what you are saying is probably the case. Thank you for confirming that!

Like Valerie Knapp likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2023

Hi @Brittany Melville , thanks for your question. In the List view of Jira Work Management, there is this show / hide option under the, 'More'. Have you also checked there?

image.png

If so, please give us your feedback and either or I someone else can help you figure out what's going on.

Cheers

I just tried that and now it is showing up in the list view. Thank you! Unfortunately, it is still not showing in the Board view. 

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2023

Yes, I think they recently changed the Board view, as there used to be this show/hide option also there. I will open a ticket with Atlassian and see what they say.

Thank you so much Valerie.

Like Valerie Knapp likes this
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 20, 2023
Like Brittany Melville likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events