Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Manage JSM service requests within JWM

Hi, Our business teams like JWM for managing and processing requests, it has calendar, list, timelines and forms.  JSM has the front end portal for internal and external staff to make requests, view request status.  It feels like the perfect match but it doesn't work.  

In Jira software, I can configure a kanban board to view requests logged via JSM portal, but I can't seem to do this within JWM.  The JWM kanban board functionality is very limited.  Is their a way to allow JWM board to act like Jira software kanban board and be able to view and process requests via JSM portal ?

thanks for your help.

Andrew

1 answer

1 vote

No, there's no way to do this.

A JWM board is tied to the project and configured based on the project settings.  That means you'd need to have the issues you want to track on the board in the JWM project, but, because it's not a JSM project, it would not have any of the Requests, just issues (nor any of the other functions JSM has like SLAs and Queues)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Work Management

Lessons from Vilius Zigmantas’ path to Continuous Process Improvement at GeoComply

“Organizations are made of people who create and follow processes which are constantly changing and are in need to be supported and nurtured… this is the spot where I realized I can br...

702 views 7 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you