Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incidencias eliminadas aparecen al exportar un sheet de incidencias

axs bolivia jira April 16, 2024

Al exportar mis incidencias a un sheet me aparecen incidencias que he eliminado, las busco en las colas y en el tablero y esa incidencia no esta, pero sin embargo me aparece cuando exporto un sheet

2 answers

0 votes
axs bolivia jira April 19, 2024

Exporto las incidencias desde un sheet del drive, pero descubrí que mi problema es que si yo buscaba mi incidencia dentro del proyecto con la clave no aparecía pero cuando lo busque desde incidencias encontré el ticket, no se porque cuando lo buscaba dentro del proyecto con su clave no me aparecía pero cuando lo busque desde ver todas las incidencias si apareció lo elimine desde ahí y ya no me apareció en el sheet.

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

Hola @axs bolivia jira ,

¿Exactamente cómo exportas los problemas?

¿Exactamente cómo se eliminan los problemas?

---

Hello,

Exactly how are you exporting the issues?

Exactly how are you deleting the issues?

Deleted issues appear when exporting an issue sheet

When I export my incidents to a sheet, I see incidents that I have deleted, I look for them in the queues and on the board and that incident is not there, but nevertheless it appears when I export a sheet

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2024

Parece que resolviste el problema tú mismo. ¿Es eso correcto?

---

It sounds like you solved the problem yourself. Is that correct?

I export the incidents from a drive sheet, but I discovered that my problem is that if I searched for my incident within the project with the key it did not appear but when I searched for it from incidents I found the ticket, I don't know why when I searched for it within the project with its The key did not appear, but when I searched for it from seeing all the incidents, if it appeared, I deleted it from there and it no longer appeared in the sheet.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events