Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set new default details for tasks in all projects

Rafaela Gomes Azevedo July 5, 2024

Hi all, 

I'd like to confirm if I can create a new set of default details in my tasks when creating new projects instead of having to do it manually for every project.

For example: I need planned end date, original estimate etc.
Those do not appear in the default and I have to do it manually. 

Is there any way I can change those details so that it appears for every project?  

I always create my projects under the "project management" template.

details 2.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2024

Hello @Rafaela Gomes Azevedo 

Is that a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? Look at the bottom of the panel on the left for that information.

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 12.40.29 PM.png

If it is a Team Managed project then you cannot set up such defaults to apply automatically when a new project is created.

Rafaela Gomes Azevedo July 8, 2024

Hi @Trudy Claspill , it's a company-managed project.

How do I set the default details to show in every project I create? 

company.PNG

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2024

I just noticed that the tags on your post indicate you are using the Free plan. Is that correct?

And from the image you provided it looks like you are trying to do this for a Work Management (aka Business) project. Is that also correct? You can confirm that by finding the entry for the project on the View All Project page under the Projects menu.

If both of those are true, I'll have to do a bit more research to determine if the options I was thinking of are actually available to you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events