Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to automatically populate template forms when creating jira issues

bts_jira April 23, 2024

When I write jira issue, I want to fill in the same thing automatically every time. Is there a function related to this or is there an external extension?

I'm sure there will be this feature. It's likely to exist as a user convenience feature, but I haven't found it.

For example, you don't enter multiple references one by one, but you fill in the list of references that you've recorded in advance with one click.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2024

Hi @bts_jira  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You won't be able to do that with the out of the box forms with Jira Work Management. If you have a Jira Premium subscription, you would be able to implement advanced forms which can do that. 

bts_jira April 23, 2024

you would be able to implement advanced forms which can do that. 

----

do you know link?

I want to find out an example of that

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2024

It shows up as Advanced Forms under the Project Settings menu. You might have to get Atlassian Support to turn that on for you. Do you have a Premium subscription now? 

bts_jira April 24, 2024

I think it's probably because it's being used by the company.
Is the menu you're talking about  Project Settings > Automation?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events