Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me

Jonathan Contrera July 26, 2021
How can I put the qr code, to the inventory, I have entered and I can not do it
I am trying but I have not found the way, can someone help me

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2021

A very similar question was asked a day later here:

As over there meanwhile is an answer from Atlassian Team I suggest to focus on the linked thread.

0 votes
Jonathan Contrera July 27, 2021

hey???

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2021

Hi Jonathan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you be more specific. What is the exact name of the field? What kind of field is it? Is it a custom field? What is not working with it? 

Jonathan Contrera July 26, 2021

Thanks for the quick response, right now im using Jira Insight and im trying to set up a project that allows me to add devices and print label for each device, right now im following the instructions bellow but i can't seem to find any of those options, right now i tried going to objetc schemas-configure but there is no label option there and i also tried to look into each object to see if the qr code appears.

Mindville Documentation

https://documentation.mindville.com/display/INSCLOUD/How+to+print+QR+code+for+multiple+objects

Jira Documentation

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/printing-labels-and-qr-codes-1044784575.html

image.pngimage.pngBest reagads

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events