Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you view issues from a Service Project on a Software Project under "list" feature?

jessica_hall April 15, 2024

Currently, we are using a Software Project board to utilize the Kanban Board feature which pulls all issues from a Service Project board. We haven't consolidated yet since there are still issues coming in from both projects. Anyway, I really like the "List" feature on the Software Project board that I'd like to utilize with my team but it's only showing the issues within the Software Project. Is there a way to pull all the issues from the Service Project board to view in the "List"? 

I like to view the "List" over Kanban board because it shows all tickets whether it's assigned to you or not. That way we can filter or sort by due date. 

Thank you in advance! 

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

Hi Jessica,

The Queues in Jira Service Management are designed for that. Granted, they do not have inline editing like in Jira Work Management, but they should show you want you identify in your question. 

jessica_hall April 16, 2024

@John Funk thank you. Do you know if you can save different queue filters in Jira Service Management? Even that would be helpful so that I can easily toggle filters between types of requests submitted.

jessica_hall April 16, 2024

but also adding I don't think using the queue in Jira Service Management though will allow me to view all issues from Jira Service + Jira Work Management projects.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

Sure you can have multiple queues, each using a different filter. 

No it wouldn't, but you can create a filter for that. 

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2024

Hi @jessica_hall

to the best of my knowledge, the list view is currently not available for JSM projects or issues.

This being said, if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to have a look at the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. In a sense, it has a few things in common with JWM/JSW's list view, however JXL comes with a range of advanced features, and also works in (and across!) projects of any type, including JSM projects.

This is how it looks in action:

jsm-subtasks.gif

Every sheet in JXL is powered by a JQL statement, so you can pull in any combination of issues that you might be interested in.

Any questions just let me know,

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events