Welcome Confluence Cloud to Jira Work Management!

Hi JWM Community!

When you kick off a project, you set out on a journey with teammates and partners to reach a dream destination. How do you stay aligned and make sure no one loses sight of the vision while still getting work done? Move forward with confidence as you bring in relevant briefs, notes, and resources to guide you along the way.

Introducing Confluence Pages in Jira Work Management

We’re excited to bring Confluence Cloud to Jira Work Management with the new Pages view in your projects. No more extra meetings or scavenger hunts through browser tabs to find your North Star. With Pages embedded into your project, you can tie each task to a larger goal, work on documentation as a team, and stay closely aligned.

JWM - Embedded Pages.png

Connect your project to a Confluence page or space and you’re ready to showcase existing pages or create new ones. Don’t want to start from scratch? Try out a template — a requirements doc is a great place to start during your kick-off meeting.

JWM - Embedded Pages 2.png

Get Jira Work Management and Confluence Cloud free to try it out today.

Got any questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you!

17 comments

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2022

Good one @Abby Stiris thank you for the information.

Like # people like this
Muhammad Magaji Julde September 3, 2022

Good with thanks

Like # people like this
Jose Polanco September 7, 2022

Hey @Abby Stiris 
Just wondering if is it possible to hide elements of the side bar, as is the case for software development projects.
We're really diggin' into this new type of projects, but sadly the commercial teams get confused with so many options. I'd love to reduce the amount of choices they have so they can focus.

Appreciate your help!

Like # people like this
Christian Calkins September 8, 2022

Thank you highlighting this. I look forward to playing with it.

Like # people like this
hala_sofi September 8, 2022

Good one! Thanks will make our life easier :p

Like # people like this
Bhanu Prakash Ketha September 8, 2022

This is great! It will help build better ITSM processes. Documenting Post-Mortem reviews will get easier.

Like # people like this
venkatesh.pathakoti September 8, 2022

Hi,

Is there a possibility / option that once a user story is created in Jira , that user story can also be tracked as a page in confluence as a future respository of problem statement (issues) and solutions 

Like # people like this
Kripa Shrestha September 8, 2022

Thank you for highlighting this. This is really helpful.

Like # people like this
karinscheidel September 8, 2022

Hi, it looks like you can only link one space or page from Confluence. Is it also possible to connect all or mutual spaces from an organization?

Like Abby Stiris likes this
Stefan Kratzert September 9, 2022

Gave it a try and could link a space. But how can I unlink this space again? Can replace it, but I do not find any way to unlink. Please advice.
While reading the headline, hoped that you list the confluence pages, which are linked within the issues here. That would be very helpful. Any chance that this will come?

Hope for feedback.

Like # people like this
lissandra.portella September 9, 2022

@Abby Stiris Sorry, but I am missing the steps how to do that. I have already Jira Kaban board and confluence pages set separately how I join them?

Thx

Like # people like this
Ásta Hrönn _RdN_ September 9, 2022

don't understand from this how to embed the confluence page to a project. Is it possible to embed a confluence page to an Epic?

Like # people like this
Abby Stiris
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback everyone! We really appreciate it. I'm digging in and sharing these ideas with our Product teams.

If you'd like to learn more about how to set up Confluence Cloud in Jira Work Management, this support article can help: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/set-up-project-pages-in-your-business-project/

Marcus Corrigan September 10, 2022

Would be great if the "Create a page" options offered leveraged the space template settings - So they ONLY offered the page template options from that space - Bonus points if you could limit this to 'promoted' templates.

Which is basically how our space works with templates on offer. 

Like Abby Stiris likes this
Kyle Hastler September 12, 2022

Love this feature but feels like it still has some hoops to go through to go between an issue and the pages screen.

Being able to have the embedded confluence pages with the pop out page in the actual tickets would be a huge help since we use confluence for our instructions for our processes. 

Like Ásta Hrönn _RdN_ likes this
Elsa Li October 25, 2022

Hi Abby, thanks for sharing this. I'm really excited about this feature. However, the page doesn't work for me. It gives me an error message shown as below. 

I have already set up the confluence space and linked it to the JWM project I'm working on, but still I don't see anything in JWM. 

Please help. Thanks!

2022-10-25 2-45-06 PM.png2022-10-25 2-46-17 PM.png

Like # people like this
Jon Irusta October 28, 2022

I do have the same issue as @Elsa Li , I have tried the "solution" in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/I-m-getting-an-error-when-accessing-quot-Project-Pages-quot/qaq-p/1819016 but the error still there: 

Capture.PNG

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events