Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I'm getting an error when accessing "Project Pages"

Following error message gets displayed when accessing "Project Pages"

We can’t display project pages right now

Contact support if refreshing doesn’t fix things.

is there an issue right now with confluence? does everyone else have the same issue? 
see  screenshot below:
Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-28 um 15.23.47.png

2 answers

Hi @Lilia De Lillo ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I just checked Confluence Status and it's working fine and nothing reported for today. I have also checked my personal confluence instance and it's working fine.

Could you please check with Support as suggested above ?

Cheers

Suvradip 

Hi @Suvradip Paul 

thank you for your prompt answer.

is there any other way to contact support? All I was able to do when clicking on contact support was to either post something here or read through documents...

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-28 um 15.59.53.png

Kishan Sharma Community Leader Sep 28, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Lilia De Lillo This is working fine for me too as Suvradip mentioned. If you are on free plan, you are not entitled for support but can post here in the community for help. Maybe you can try turning off the feature in Project Settings -> Features -> Pages and turn it on again to see if that make any difference in your case.

Digidiom I'm New Here Feb 03, 2022

I have same error, and It doesn't work for me?

[removed - made it an Answer instead of a reply]

A group I set up had the same problem, and I was able to fix it by giving them the 'Blog / Add' permission on Confluence! Doesn't make any sense, so I assume it's a bug.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

396 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you