Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIDEO: October updates in Jira Work Management

Hi JWM Community!

If you missed the latest monthly roundup about all of our exciting new updates, check out this 1-minute video summary.

Let us know what you think! See you right here for the next one.

4 comments

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2022

I love the idea of posting a video update. Thanks @Abby Stiris !!!

Like Abby Stiris likes this
Izzy Goldstein
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 23, 2022

Love it! We just got a user comment wishing they could keep the issue information open while navigating the rest of their team's action items. Now what we'd love is to be able to filter within the list view on custom fields, rather than creating and saving filters the traditional way.

Jamie Letzig
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 30, 2022

Is the horizontal tab navigation between views released? My projects still have the sidebar and wondering if I need to locate a setting to change to the horizontal option.

David Griffin December 15, 2022

Showing the list of projects on the left menu is unnecessary and a waste of space.

How it was originally, with the menu options on the left, was more intuitive as it was consistent with the rest of Jira.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events