Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring into March updates 🌸 Confluence integrations, Shortcuts, importers, and more

Welcome to a new month of Jira Work Management updates! In March, we’ve been focused on building workflows that save you time and give you key context.

More Confluence integrations

Confluence link in list view.gif

Support your tasks with linked Confluence pages, right within list view. Not only will you save yourself the search for your go-to pages, but your teammates and stakeholders will thank you too. Bring in the context and answer FAQs before they’re even asked.

Shortcuts are here

Shortcuts.gif

Last month, we shared that shortcuts are coming to your business projects. Now, they’ve arrived! Start adding shortcuts to your most used resources and make progress without switching tabs. Here, we’re bringing in some Figma designs but you can choose to add anything from a spreadsheet to a video — and much more.

Coming soon: New import flow

Import.jpg

Bring the work you’ve already been doing into Jira Work Management and give your projects a home. No need to manually enter every task — our importer will do the work for you while still giving you the freedom to customize however works best for you.

Ready for these updates? Let us know what you think below. 👇

20 comments

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2023

I'm ready @Abby Stiris , can't wait to try the new features.

Like • # people like this
Michael McDaniel March 28, 2023

An Import workflow, Finally, Thanks Atlassian!!

Matthew Burdorff March 28, 2023

I may be missing something as I'm new to the Work Management product in particular, but it seems like import would be somewhat limited from other sources as long as there are not additional levels of subtasking:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-80683

Jeff Koors March 28, 2023

I'm in Jira Work Management and I'm not seeing how to add this Confluence pages column as shown in the gif

Amy Mon March 28, 2023

Does the import workflow keep the service management tickets and work management tasks synced bidirectionally?

Italo _Modus Create_ March 28, 2023

I'm looking forward to testing the new import experience!

Like • Abby Stiris likes this
Aman Mohla March 28, 2023

Looking forward to try the new import experience

dmitry.gil March 29, 2023

Please provide clear plans about upcoming pricing changes. It's not fair to advertise a tool and then force people to pay. Please make it clear how much existing Jira Software customers will have to pay to have Work Management alongside Software projects. 

Abby Stiris
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2023

@Jeff Koors this feature is still rolling out, stay tuned if you don't see it yet! Thanks for your patience

Jeff Koors March 29, 2023

@Abby Stiris thank you very much for your response!

Leif Ericson March 30, 2023

Any more details on when the import functionality is arriving? Or do you already have some kind of beta functionality that it would be possible to sign up for? Being able to import from other task management software is crucial to many customers that are just starting out with Jira.

Michael Rango March 30, 2023

Exciting! Cannot wait to get the ability to import from other services like Monday.com. Hoping to hear about the timeframe for this rollout soon! 

Valerie Blondel March 30, 2023

Hi there !

GREAT ! Finally we can see the Confluence linked page in the "List" view. 

Do you have any idea when you will add this feature available in "Issues" or advanced search ?  Available in Jira widgets ?  This would really help us all.  

Thanks !

Tracey Bakewell March 31, 2023

Is there a way to link my new Work Management project board to other projects that I am assigned to? I need to be able to see everything I am assigned to in one place in order to organize my day.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2023

Really great stuff! Thanks for the continued enhancements!

Abby Stiris
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2023

Hi @Tracey Bakewell, check out this announcement about our upcoming overviews feature: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Work-Management-Articles/COMING-SOON-See-all-your-projects-at-a-glance-with-overviews-in/ba-p/2315325

This might be what you're looking for, let me know what you think!

Like • G subramanyam likes this
Abby Stiris
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2023

Hi @dmitry.gil, thanks for your question. Here's Jira Work Management pricing: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/work-management/pricing

Like • G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2023

This set of features looks more excited.

Todd Thomas April 20, 2023

@Abby Stiris - Is there any chance Confluence integration will also flow into Jira Service Management? We have that capability currently (in Server) to present Confluence pages on a dashboard. It's super handy as a way to present critical info, create links to requests, etc. If you're not sure, is there someone else at Atlassian that could say if this feature will be arriving in Cloud for JSM, too?

Abby Stiris
Atlassian Team
April 24, 2023

Thanks for your question, @Todd Thomas. I'll share this internally!

Like • Todd Thomas likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events