Jira Work Management: now on Google Chrome

Hi everyone!

Missed our latest monthly roundup? We've got some exciting news: the team just brought Jira Work Management right to your Google Chrome browser. 

JWM Chrome.jpeg

No more switching tabs to get back to your work — now you can create and manage tasks right from the page that sparked the idea.

Add the Jira Work Management extension and get started today.

Check it out

💡Pro tip: Drop a screenshot of the page you're on directly into your task with the camera icon.

6 comments

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2022

This is pretty cool @Abby Stiris and very convenient!

Like Abby Stiris likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2022

Woooh, nice "power-up".

Like Abby Stiris likes this
David Morgan January 4, 2023

I've added the extension but found that I'm unable to create tasks from Chrome - see the below... is this because I have created some fields within Issues? Chrome extension.PNG

Like christine.bennett likes this
Andrej Freeze _ greenique
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2023

If this would support Jira Software projects, I would happily use it :)

Like # people like this
Arved Cornelsen February 24, 2023

Does not work any more it will give you a white page

Like Diogo_Reis likes this
Iryna Komarnitska_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 27, 2023

Hello, everyone!

My team has developed an extension for Google Chrome that allows you to create tasks in all Jira projects, including Jira Software. The application is free. We invite you to use it :)

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events