when I click the create button to make a bug report, nothing seems to happen

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2021

Bug report? Do you mean to create a bug issue? Do you mean the create button at the very top of the main menu? Are you able to create any type of issue using the create button?

Troy Reynolds July 21, 2021

Yes, when I click the blue create button, nothing happens. i'm just trying to get a step by step process. to follow. Thank you

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2021

Something isn’t adding up. When you click Create you should get a pop up like below. Are you the admin? If not it might be that you do not have create issue permissions.

8F92FDE1-55E0-48E1-B9E9-83DE4D89812B.jpeg

I'm not getting that pop up. I must not be an admin, how do I become one? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2021

You don’t need to be an admin to create an issue but you will need to have your admin give you permissions to do so.

OK thanks for your replys. I will work on it

FYI I'm in the Careerist QA Program so I need to find who my admin is. I'm working on putting it all together. Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2021

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events