scrum board save

Steve Betts December 15, 2013

Using JIRA Agile OnDeman, I used to be able to change the filter for a scrum board. I created the scrum board, but now when I try to edit the filter for the scrum board, I cannot save the changes. I have a "Save As" option, but no "Save" option. Why not? I own the board. I own the board filter. What changed?

3 answers

1 vote
Julian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 31, 2013

Heya Steve,

Which search method do you use? Is it basic or advanced? Usually, I'm using the advanced search and it would not do the search if I'm not press the "Enter" button on the end or pressing the magnifier and after it the "save as" should change to "save". Then again, if you are not the owner the filter you will not able to made any changes on it except creating another filter.

Hope this could help you.

Regards, Julian.

0 votes
Anthony Milano March 25, 2015

As mentioned I was able to save my filter after pressing enter.  This should really be considered a defect.  This was giving me issues for quite a while before I realized this.

0 votes
Steve Betts December 15, 2013

I just created a brand new board for an existing project. I cannot change the filter for that board either. JIRA Agile is currently broken. (V6.3.6)

Suggest an answer