remove pop up screen when flagging

Katherine Ganev November 13, 2017

How can you prevent the pop up screen from displaying when flagging/unflagging an issue? 

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2017

Hi Kathy,

I checked the documentation and tried flagging a few issues on my own test environment. As long as I did "Add flag" and not "Add flag and comment", I was never prompted with a dialogue box.

Are you seeing something different or don't have both options? Can you send a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks,
Daniel

Katherine Ganev November 16, 2017

Hiya Daniel, 

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the delay in my response. I responded via the email I received and it seems that didn't go through. 

I don't get the option of "Add flag" vs "Add flag and comment" -- I only see "Add flag" regardless from where I try to access this feature (kanban board, issue directly). When I click "Add flag" it always pops up the screen to enter a comment. 

JIRA Add Flag Screenshot 2017-11-14 08-35-53.png

I was hoping there would be a way to turn off that pop up so I can just add a flag without having to enter the comment. 

Thanks

Kathy

Suggest an answer