"Assign to Me" via the list view no longer visible

Dan Mascaro February 16, 2021

As of the most recent JIRA update, we are no longer able to select "Assign to Me" via the list view for our Support Desk project.  You must either open the ticket and select "Assign to Me" in the assignee field, or on the list view check the box next to the ticket(s) you want to modify, then select the Assign button at the top of the list.  What can be done to restore the normal behavior?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2021

Hello Dan,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site, I can see different behavior when assigning a ticket through the queue as well.

When clicking on the “Unassigned” it shows my name, but no “Assign to me”. 

Then, If I select the ticket, as you mentioned, by clicking on the checkbox, I can use the option “Assign to me” when clicking on the Assign button on the top, but after that, if I uncheck the box, the option shows again like below:

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 16.04.32.png

The workaround, for now, is to do this, check and uncheck the checkbox and the option will appear until the page is refreshed.

Here is a gif for more details about the steps:  https://share.getcloudapp.com/z8uP1XlL

Based on that, I created a bug ticket for our dev team to check why the option is not showing by default:

Please, click on “This affects my team” and also watch to receive updates.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events