pipeline Integration jenkins with jira deployment info

Arunraj April 14, 2021

I have configured Jenkins as mentioned in the below link and configuration is working fine.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/integrate-with-jenkins/

While sending a build information to Jira using jiraSendBuildInfo in Jenkins pipeline whenever a build fails, the below issue occurs

jiraSendBuildInfo: SKIPPED_ISSUE_KEYS_NOT_FOUND: No issue keys found in the current branch name. Not sending build information to Jira.

when we run the jenkins how to create a issue in jira automatically? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

Hello @Arunraj ,

I am not sure I have a correct understanding of what you are trying to achieve when you get the error.

I believed I had already answered this question in the thread What is Jira official plugin for Jenkins but if the information in there didn't help maybe you are trying to do something else:

In case you would like to create Jira issues from Jenkins instead, you may want to give a look at this other Jenkins plugin. However, please notice this is neither provided nor supported by us:

Now, if the above information does not help, can you please provide more details on what you are trying to achieve and what is not working as expected?

Thanks,
Dario

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events