manque l'icone ajout image

Marc-Olivier Richard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 5, 2023

Bonjour, il manque l'ajout d'image dans le champ description lors de la création du ticket en version rapporteur.

Capture d’écran 2023-04-05 163427.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Marc-Olivier Richard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 6, 2023

Bonjour, merci pour le retour mais cela n'a rien changé.

J'ai exactement le même problème que le ticket suivant :

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/description-of-an-issue/qaq-p/1829061

L'ajout de fichier n'apparait pas quand je crée le ticket. Si il est en modification l'icon apparait. ou même quand je crée un ticket via l'interface admin.

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Bonjour @Marc-Olivier Richard ,

Bienvenue dans la communauté Atlassian.

Vous devez être autorisé à ajouter des pièces jointes aux problèmes de ce projet pour que ce bouton soit disponible.

Vérifiez auprès de l'administrateur de projet et/ou de l'administrateur Jira de votre système pour savoir si cette autorisation vous a été accordée pour le projet dans lequel vous essayez de créer un problème.

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 1.10.31 PM.png

---

Hello,

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

You must have permission to add attachments to issues in that project in order for that button to be available.

Check with the Project Administrator and/or Jira Administrator for your system to find out if that permission has been granted to you for the project where you are trying to create an issue.

missing the add image icon

Hello, the addition of an image in the description field is missing when creating the ticket in reporter version.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

Bonjour,

Avez-vous vérifié tous les éléments répertoriés dans la réponse de Bill Sheboy ?

• lorsque l'autorisation d'attachement n'est pas présente pour l'utilisateur, le bouton n'apparaît pas
  • lorsque le champ de pièce jointe n'est pas sur la vue, le bouton n'apparaît pas de manière cohérente avec la description
  • le bouton n'apparaît pas toujours lors de la création à partir d'une feuille de route, mais vous pouvez toujours glisser-déposer une pièce jointe
  • la gestion des services Jira, la nouvelle vue de problème n'a pas le bouton d'attachement pour créer un problème

Si aucune de ces réponses ne s'applique à vous, veuillez envisager de demander à l'administrateur de votre site de soumettre un ticket à l'assistance afin qu'il puisse jeter un œil à l'instance de votre site :

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

---

Hello,

Did you check all the items listed in Bill Sheboy's answer?

• when the attach permission is not present for the user, the button does not appear
  • when the attachment field is not on the view, the button does not consistently appear with description
  • the button does not always appear when creating from a roadmap, but you can still drag-n-drop an attachment
  • the Jira Service Management, new issue view does not have the attach button for issue create

If none of these apply for you, please consider asking your site admin to submit a ticket to support so they can take a look at your site instance:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Hello, thank you for the return but it did not change anything.

I have exactly the same problem as the following ticket:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/description-of-an-issue/qaq-p/1829061

The file addition does not appear when I create the ticket. If it is being modified, the icon appears. or even when I create a ticket via the admin interface.

Suggest an answer