make ubtasks visible in Board Scrum

Oussema Marai May 3, 2023

hi, i am the Admin and PO, my team's member can not see the subtasks in their Board , pls there is any solution to display subtasks when anyone filter by his name to see what task and subtask he have ?

2 answers

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hello @Oussema Marai 

Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will display at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left.

If you are working with a Team Managed project Subtasks are visible only when you use the Group By: Subtasks option.

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hello @Oussema Marai 

Subtasks are not visible in the Scrum boards in the Backlog view. But subtasks should be visible in the Active Sprint view.

Are you not able to see them in the active sprint view?

Oussema Marai May 3, 2023

thanks Fazila

no i didnt see them

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2023

Does your board filter , quick filter or swimlanes have any issue type criteria?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events