issue is not displaying in destination column of board

Praveen Kumar Pandey February 28, 2021

I have changed the status of issue and its showing changed, refer SS1 but whenever I am checking dashboard the testing(destination) column is showing there is no issue, refer SS2.

also that issue is not showing in board but its there when I am opening it by recent viewed issue. so please help to get it fixed.SS1.JPGss2.JPG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2021

Hello @Praveen Kumar Pandey 

Can you show us a copy of the filter for the board?

Is the filter excluding issues that are in the Statuses you have mapped to the Testing column?

Praveen Kumar Pandey March 2, 2021

filter.JPGrefer the attached filter copy

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

The answer to your problem is your filter. Your filter is including issues based on their status, and the filter does not include the statuses that you have mapped to your Testing column. So, when you set issues to those status, they will not show on the board. You need to update the filter for your board to either not include the criteria for "status in ()" or update the list of Statuses in that criteria.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2021

yep. you need to rethink why you are excluding statuses in your filter. this is not a normal thing to do. if for any reason you don't want a status to appear on the board just don't map the status to any column.

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2021

My first guess is that “Tested” status (SS1) is not mapped to “Testing” column (SS2). If the Tested status needs to go into that column go to board settings > columns and see if Tested status is hanging out in the unmapped section and drag it over.

Praveen Kumar Pandey March 1, 2021

Thanks for reply, I have checked and found its already showing mapped. please respond if there is any other way. refer attached SS3.SS3.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events