is there a work log/comment entries ASC/DESC trigger in new Jira ticket layout?

Erik Muller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2019

The new Jira ticket layout arrived today, and I find that the ascending/descending switch is no longer there. Now all comments and work log entries are sorted starting with the oldest first. As someone who has to go through tons of comments on a ticket daily, this is kind of inconvenient.

SInce it's still available, reverting to the old view solves the issue, but I suppose the old view won't be there forever.

image.pngIt's the little arrow pointing down on the right of the screenshot.

Am I just blind, or is there really no quick way to sort it now?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2019

Hi @Erik Muller ,

You are actually right, there is no possibility at the moment to do so and therefore there is the below feature request open in our system to have this functionality implemented:

You may want to vote for this feature request and set yourself as a watcher so that you will get notified by email in case of any update. This feature will be addressed according to the Atlassian Cloud  new features policy.

Have a nice weekend,

Dario

Erik Muller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 30, 2019

Great, thanks for the info! I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

Regards,

Erik

Like Dario B likes this

Suggest an answer