in filter list view how can i add attachments in columns

Shankar@1988 July 9, 2021

I'm trying to add attachment into list view of filter it's adding even there no attachment name in the list please can anyone help me on thisScreenshot (13).png

2 answers

1 vote
shruti gupta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2021

Hi Shankar@1988 

You will not be able to add column Attachment in List View .

In order to show the column Attachment ,create custom field Attachments ( Attachment Type ) in the project then try to add in the filter .This will show the count of the attachement corresponding to each issue .

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 10, 2021

Hi Shankar@1988

if you're open to apps from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to have a look at JXL. It's a spreadsheet view for Jira that supports all standard fields, including attachments. See below for how this looks on my instance.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

Disclaimer: I work on JXL.

Hope this helps,

Best,

- H

Camilla Tomasson October 18, 2021

Hi! Do you know if it is possible to see a thumbnail of images in the attachments column with JXL?

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 18, 2021

Hi @Camilla Tomasson, welcome to the community!

This isn't currently possible, but we'd be more than happy to explore possible solutions. One thing that we could do within the next few weeks is to show an image preview in a hover card (similar to how we show issue details if you hover over an issue key). Do you feel that this would be helpful?

Best,

Hannes

Camilla Tomasson October 18, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your reply. It would help a bit but what we really need is the overview to see all the images and their corresponding Jira names at the same time. 

/Camilla

Marketplace Partner
October 18, 2021

Understood - could it be an option to show relatively small thumbnails that would fit into a cell? (I assume this depends on the typical size and complexity of images.)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events