i want to know how get the porcent of advance of project like to MS Project.

Pablo Rizzi July 3, 2015

for example (85%, etc.) because each week i need to give to my PMO the status of this sprint (% advance)

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2015

The sprint health gadgets can tell you stuff like that.

Pablo Rizzi July 6, 2015

Hi Nic, but this information you said is not enough for me, i need to take The control of The status The project and i give The % advance to PMO.  Could you ask to some expert in Atlassian?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2015

I think the problem here is that you have a different definition of progress from the standard Agile one given in the gadgets. Start by defining exactly what you mean by how far through you are. What fields do you need to base the calculations on, and what are you putting in JIRA to hold that?

Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2015

As Nic says; what are you basing % advance on? Number of hours burned based on original estimate? Number of issues burned? Functional Points, etc. In order to report progress "your way", you need to ensure that you have this information in the system. So you might end up adding some custom fields to register this, and do calculations in Excel, or get someone to develop a report or similar for you.

Suggest an answer