hierarchical chart

Іван Андрєєв June 3, 2022

I want to create a hierarchical chart in jira / confluence, I do my best to do it, is there any functionality jira that I do not know, or a free application for this?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Melly June 3, 2022

Hi Іван,

Do you have draw.io?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2022

Hi @Іван Андрєєв

Can you please provide more detail on which hierarchies you want to display?

In most cases you may need a 3rd party plugin such as structure, eazybi, Gantt chart plugins, etc.  

@Fabian Lim 

I want to create an organizational structure of the company, with all its employees.

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2022

We use draw.io in confluence but you have to pay for it.  Go through the marketplace and you may find something that is free.

Regards

Like Peter Melly likes this

Yes, we have it, but I thinck it does not work, becouse I can not put it in my confluence document. Maybe, I do somesing wrong?

Marija Radovic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2022

Hi,

Feel free to submit all the details to https://drawio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14/group/15/create/49

We'll give our best to help you.

Marija,

drawio support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders