every dialog is not completely rendering

Kirsten April 5, 2021

I just updated our server to JIRA 8.16 and now every dialog is not completely rendering. So you can't do anything with it. Has anyone an idea what to do, to correct this or is it just a bug?error-jira.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2021

@Kirsten 

After upgrading have you cleared your browsers cache.  I have seen this rectify JavaScript issues like you are having.  If you have done this.  Are you seeing the same issue in other browsers?  Are other users having the same issue?

Kirsten April 8, 2021

@Brant Schroeder 

I cleared everything, used different browsers and it was in every user context. So for now i switched back to the old version and try to set up a testenviroment to check the source of the error with the support team.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2021

@Kirsten Sounds good.  If the issue happens again and you are able to identify the solution please let us know just incase others have the same thing happen.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events