correlation between teams and project

CESAR DALDOSSO March 25, 2024

Hello, when I am creating a team, will be this team correlated to a project key ?

For instance, I am inside a project called KSO. If I create a Team, will be this team part of the KSO project ?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2024

Hello @CESAR DALDOSSO 

Teams are independent of Projects.

There is a system defined field named "Team". You can add that field to your issues. You can set that field to any Team you have created. In that way you can associate a Team to a specific Issue in any project and filter based on Team field to find issues that are relevant to specific Team(s).

CESAR DALDOSSO March 25, 2024

undestood. The problem is that I am currently using Data Analytics and a new feature was implemented (Teams) so we can filter metrics for instance per team.

As teams are not correlated with project, when I am querying Project x Team becomes very weird. 

But I have noticed that It does not make sense a Team become part of a Project,as a team does not have necessarily to work on just a unique project.

Thanks 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events