closing the issue

closing the issue

2 answers

Anshul,

I would advise you to rebuild your index from scratch by following the steps below:

* Shutdown JIRA.
* Delete all the files in the following folders:
** <JIRA-INSTALL>/work
** <JIRA-HOME>/caches/indexes
* Restart JIRA
* Run the Re-Index. (Administration > System > Advanced > Indexing > Re-Index)

If you don't have any changes create a support ticket with Atlassian attaching your log files.

I hope it helps you!

Hi Renjith,

Greenhopper version being used is GH version 5.8.7.

Also,Error is being encountered for a specific project,not for all the projects on jira.

With ref to resolution suggested in KB article ,could you please let me know the steps that should be followed to sort the ranking field.

Thanks in advance !!

Thanks,

Anshul Bharadwaj

Are you able to go to the Configuration screen of that project for GreenHopper and check which field is set for Ranking? Set the Ranking field if not set.

Hi Renjjith,

No,am not able to access the Configuration screen for the project.The error is encountered for the project as soon as planning board is selected from the Agile drop down .

Please let me know the workaround for this so that issue can be resolved.

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks,

Anshul Bharadwaj

Last attempt, can you try accessing directly using the URL (replace the servername and the projectid)

http://yourserver:port/secure/Configuration.jspa?selectedProjectId=<<projectid>>&configTab=General

Project Id is the numeric value that you can see from the URL for configuring projects.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

2,113 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you