can't get to my workspaces, though i can see them.

Taylor Chott
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 16, 2020

Logged into Atlassian I can see all my confluence and jira  spaces associated with my workspace.  However, when I click on them from my homepage, I get the following error: 

"We couldn’t log you in

You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."

I do not have any unusual add-ons (adobe, google docs/sheets/slides) and I am using a Chrome browser. Any ideas/ 

1 answer

0 votes
Yevgen Lasman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2020

I suggest to try another browser or check security settings in Chrome (chrome://settings/security) as they may affect browser's ability to provide necessary information for the site.

Faten Zerelli
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 16, 2020

I ve got the same issue. Changing the browser or the settings of Chrome do not change anything!

Keith Deighton April 22, 2021

I have the same issue... Useless. Cant get in to use Confluence... Was there any resolution to this. The description on how to fix is abysmall

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events