bigpicture ASAP mode by default in program or how enable ASAP mode for a group of links

Dmitry Kononov April 23, 2021

Hi!
Could you help me deal with turning on an ASAP mode for a group of links or even make it by default in one particular program?
For now i handled how to turn on ASAP mode for one link betweem task (just click on link and enable ASAP mode), but its very inconvenient, because there is a lot of links. How is possible to optimize this?
My jira-admin will not enable ASAP mode in Bigpicture for all programs, because its a lot of them, and not for every program ASAP mode is useful.

2 answers

1 vote

if anyone want this feature to be released
pls vote https://jira.softwareplant.com/browse/ONE-33280

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 27, 2021

Hi @Dmitry Kononov

I will shed some light on our internal system which tracks customer feedback. 

For now, we are not offering the ability to vote/watch issues. Apologies for any inconveniences this may cause, though due to a high volume of customers, this would be impossible with the license we currently hold. 

Our system of gathering customer feedback to get the overall idea of what the demand for such compatibility is based on Customer Rank (our internal scripted field tracking the customer interest in the feature). 

Therefore, if anyone else is interested in the feature, please just let me know in this thread. We will take into account every comment. 

0 votes

from support:

"Thank you for your message.
From my understanding, your Jira admin won't allow you to turn on ASAP mode in the link configuration panel?
If you're unable to turn on ASAP mode in the link configuration panel, unfortunately it won't be possible to turn ASAP mode on for specific programs but not for others in a way other than manual.
Perhaps turning it on and disabling it when it's not necessary is a viable solution?
Other than that, I'd like to invite you to read more about ASAP mode in the dedicated article here."

its very sad

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 27, 2021

HI @Dmitry Kononov

Your feedback is very important to us. We took into account your situation, and we created the feature request - ONE-33280

The suggested feature is already accepted by our Analysis Team, and currently, we are gathering customer feedback to get the overall idea of what the demand for such compatibility is.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events