Workflow: Reposition transition "everywhere" to the right side of the status

Daniel September 7, 2022

Hi everyone,

I have problems with the placement of the "from everywhere" transition in the Workflow Viewer (Edit) and if you take a look in the workflow overview.

Right now it looks like this:

jira-ask-1.jpg

You can see the "from everywhere" transition is placed in a bad spot, but I can't move it like the other transitions.

I would like to have it on the right side of the status and I am pretty sure you can do it. I saw many workflows like this, but I can't figure it out or find a helping article for it.

Is there some property I can use to set the connecting point?

I am using a project-managed project to edit the workflow if this is relevant.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

Hi Daniel - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately, you cannot change the "from everywhere" transition as to its placement. 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

To add to John's response, where you saw that transition positioned on the right was probably in the workflow for a Company Managed project.

Like Daniel likes this
Daniel September 7, 2022

Yes, thats right, it was a company-managed project.

I did not thought company and team managed projects are so different in configuration...

Thanks for the clarification!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events