Work management - Forge custom fields in kanban cards

Kresimir Nikolic May 23, 2023

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it's possible to enable Forge custom fields in the kanban card layout in Work Management projects.

As you can see the fields are not even suggested in the customize cards section.

CheersScreenshot 2023-05-23 at 12.21.06.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Kresimir Nikolic 

To be honest, I don't think that vendor/developers can tamper with existing jira functionalities. I would expect that you could create your own "page" with your own filter variables. Perhaps this question would be better asked at community.developer.atlassian.com.

But there is an open suggestions here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-199 which you can vote and watch

Kresimir Nikolic May 23, 2023

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ ,

Thank you for the response and for the ticket provided, I will definitely vote for it and watch it closely.

Problem is in software projects the fields can be added without any issue to the card layout of a board. I find it quite strange the same is not reflected in Work Management. 

I guess all we can do is wait :)

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

@Kresimir Nikolic yes, waiting is all we can do. If that's ok with you, kindly mark my answer as accepted, in order to help others with similar questions. Much appreciated!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events