Why has my filter view changed?

Cutter Blades August 18, 2022

We have multiple pre-configure filters (current sprint, next sprint, etc). Previously this view showed

- a search bar at the top with the filter query

- a sidebar with a list of sprint items (issues and defects)

- a main content area that would display the selected sprint item's detail

Recently the search bar no longer displays (just blank white space in it's place), and while there is a main content area, it is blank, and clicking on an 'item' no longer loads it in the main content area, but instead reloads the page to that 'item'.

What changed? How can I get my standard view back?

2 answers

1 vote
Jordan Koukides
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2022

Hi @Cutter Blades 

Someone from my team can have a look into this for you. Can you please raise a bug ticket here so we can get the appropriate access required to diagnose the issue properly?

Thanks!

Tyler Nienhouse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2022

There is now a publicly available Bug ticket for this issue here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-79723 (Bug Fixes are governed by our policies here.)

You can add yourself as a watcher to follow up on its progress, and provide any feedback you might have in the comment section there.

0 votes
Irene
Atlassian Team
August 19, 2022

Hi @Cutter Blades ,

Can you please clarify where you are inside Jira? Are you within a Saved FIlter view? 

It'll help if you are able to post a screenshot to show the 'blank white space in its place' so I can take a look the search bar that might have been removed.

Regarding:

clicking on an 'item' no longer loads it in the main content area, but instead reloads the page to that 'item'.

If what I'm guessing you're seeing is right, there should be an option on top right that shows an option of List View | Detail View, and looks like yours might have "List View" selected. 

If you change it to Detail View, you'll be able to see the list & selected issue detail side by side.

Filter - Detail & List view.png

Hope that helps,

Irene

Cutter Blades August 19, 2022

(Tried to add another reply and it took away my first one)

I don't get that option anywhere on the screen.

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 6.47.14 AM.png

Not sure if any of this is related, but I do see a bunch of warnings and an error in the Dev Tools Console

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 6.52.34 AM.png

Important to note that I am having this issue in Chrome, and just found that I am not having this issue in Firefox

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events