Why are two issues displaying with no cards on a sprint board?

Phil Bustin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2023

Two issues are displaying without cards, on a sprint board, creating two otherwise blank rows on the board.  Please help me figure out why, and how to correct this.

Sprint board with two extra rows and two issues that don't belong in the first column

sprint board 5-8-23.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2023

Hi @Phil Bustin 

What blank rows are you referring to?

- Issue are cards and vice versa

- If you are to the test issues in the Other Issues then those are also cards/issue but without subtasks.

Ravi

Phil Bustin
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2023

I was referring to the blank areas in the top rows.  I don't understand why some cards aren't displaying statuses, and why most issues seem to be in Other Issues.

Phil Bustin
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2023

I removed the swimlanes, and that removed the blank areas.

Phil Bustin
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2023

While I don't understand what the swimlanes signified, I'm OK with not having them anymore.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events