Why are some stories blocking me from closing sprint?

Deleted user January 5, 2021

Hi

I have several stories that have all subtasks completed and status of story is verified/closed yet they are not allowing me to close the sprint.  Does it matter if linked issues are still open 

Screen Shot JIRA.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2021

Linked issues are irrelevant (unless you've set up some form of validation which would prevent the main story moving to "done")

For a story to be "done", it, and all of its subtasks must be in the last column on the board when you close the sprint.

Deleted user January 5, 2021

Even if all subtasks are labeled complete in the story? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2021

The label is irrelevant.  What matters is the column they are in (which is determined by their status)

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user February 15, 2021

Please see attached - I am not seeing the subtasks on the board and Story is in Verified and SUB TASKS are also completed - but still not allowing me to close Sprint.Picture1.pngPicture2.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events