Why are custom fields not showing up in the issue collector creation screen?

Ján Ďurica February 2, 2021

Hello,

I have this problem: I have created an issue collector, where I was able to control which of my custom fields would be in the issue collector form, everything was working fine, but today, I don't know what exactly changed (my colleague also started to make some changes), and suddenly all of the custom fields are gone... They are in the final form, but can't be removed (added)... they are normally set to the correct screen...

jira.PNG

Thanks!

Jan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

@Jan Durica

This will happen if those custom fields are required. In your case, you can tell that all of them are because of the red star next to each of the custom fields. It appears that your coworker modified the fields configuration scheme and made a bunch of custom fields required!

Thanks,

Kian

Ján Ďurica February 3, 2021

Hello Kian,

yeees, you are right, they are now required, so they can't be removed, that is logical. And we had another problem, that another field is also required, but was not there, but it was a User picker field, and that is not allowed in these forms, as it would need logging in.

Thanks!

Jan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events