Why am I getting an error when I try to update the plugin?

Nihat Uzgan April 27, 2021

When I click the update button on manage-apps screen in Jira, I am getting error like "Problem accessing the file Zephyr for JIRA." Zephyr is an example. I am getting that errors for all plugins.

I tried clearing the plugin cache and restarting Jira, but didn't work.

in addition, I started having this problem after upgrading to version 8.13.5 of jira. How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks for your answers in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

@Nihat Uzgan This is usually due to the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) not being able to connect to the Atlassian servers.  Have any firewall changes or anti-virus changes happened recently?  Can you confirm that you are able to access the marketplace from the server?  

Nihat Uzgan April 29, 2021

Hi @Brant Schroeder , thanks for your answer. I tried to access the marketplace from the server, and it is okey .

access.PNG

After pressing the update button several times (at least 10 times), it is finally able to install. However, then it starts to fail again. There is a situation I cannot understand.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

What are you seeing in your log files?

Nihat Uzgan April 30, 2021

I can't add the log files because I did not get an error on my last attempts and no plugin to update. There is no problem reflected in the logs for now.

I don't know how it was solved but thank you for your time.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events