Who are the people on board?

Anna Smirnova June 15, 2022

On the board there are faces. As I understood it's people whose issues are on board. And my face is there if I'm on the board. 

But on one of the boards we have a woman who doesn't have any issues there. And she isn't watching it either. 

Maybe I'm not getting it right? 

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Guruprasad Shenoy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2022

Hi @Anna Smirnova ,

Those are quick filters where when u click on their profile u can filter issue belonging to that particular user.

if that woman does not have any issue she might be the member of that project or she might have access to that project.

You can access Quick Filters by going to the respective boards click on three dots >> Board Setting and select quick filters 

Quick Filters.png

Hope this helps :)

-Guru 

I had that thought too. But no. She doesn't have access to this project. Or any project on this board. And this board is not shared with her.

Guruprasad Shenoy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2022

Hi @Anna Smirnova 

Have You checked in  the project permission for browse project permission? if it has any logged in user the women has access to view the project 

browse project.png

No, "Browse project" doesn't have option "any logged in user"

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders