Where I can find Server ID in JIRA 7.7.1

Patrick Griffith April 16, 2018

I have a starter license in place and we purchased a 100 user license but I can't find the server ID to generate the license key. 

- My System page does NOT have a License link
- on the Applications page, my JIRA Software just shows a SEN id with the starter license key. 

Where can I find the server id to get my new license applied?

4 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2018

Hello Patrick,

You should find your server ID in the System info page as described here, in the Jira info section. I usually just do a CTRL+F on the System info page to find it quickly.

Hope this helps,

- Manon

0 votes
Answer accepted
M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2018

Hi Patrick

Here : https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver077/finding-your-server-id-945533346.html

"The Server ID is an identifier for your JIRA server. When creating a JIRA license on my.atlassian.com, you may be prompted to enter the Server ID. You can locate your Server ID on the System info page."

Finding your your JIRA Server ID

1. Log in as a user with the JIRA System Administrators global permission.
  2. Choose "cog" > System.  Select System info on the left menu to open the System info page.
    The Server ID is displayed in the JIRA Info section of the page.

Cheers

1 vote
Patrick Griffith April 16, 2018

Well, that's embarrassing - I missed that the first time I looked. You're both right, thanks!

0 votes
ivica9 June 13, 2019

Hi Team,

I have the same i cant find my server ID, from the answers provided above.It would be great if someone provide me screenshot from starting steps after buying the product jira software, confluence, bamboo.

Patrick Griffith June 13, 2019

Here's a screenshot from my Jira Server (v8.2.1). Two ways to get there.
1) In Jira, hit the "G" key twice. Type in System Info in the search box, then select System Info from the generated list of options. Wait for page to load, scroll down to find Server ID value.

jira_server_id1.png

2) Click your Gear icon -> System -> System Info. Scroll down page.
Note, the second step where I click System Info it takes about 10 seconds for the page to load - so wait it out, that's where you'll find the server id about 1/5 the way down the page.

Jira_Server_ID.png

ivica9 June 17, 2019

Hi Patrick,

I can't find the server ID.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer