When I apply automation to change states, the workflow of buttons on form are incorrect

Toby Te Rupe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2019

We are using 

JIRA v7.1.4

JIRA Service Desk v3.1.6

I have a SLA in place that when it breaches it alters the state from one status to another. Simple.  The strange thing I am facing is when in the newly transitioned state, the buttons on the form appear to be options from the state it was supposed to transition from!

The form displays the new state, but another strange fact is I can select the same state in the button on the form. This does not make sense.

image.pngAs you can see I have change from the same state to the same state?  I am assuming the value is [12500] so I have not choosen the same text state from another workflow.

Any help please.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Toby Te Rupe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2019

Thanks guys, I must of done something wrong in my automation.

It appear to be working now. Thank you for your responses.

0 votes
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2019

Hi @Toby Te Rupe 

If I’m reading your question correctly you have transitioned to the same state and the form buttons are the same?

What are you expecting your SLA config to do?

can you post a screenshot?

Suggest an answer