What happened to the expand/collapse buttons next to each issue in the active sprints section?

Raymond Simmons January 28, 2018

Prior to today, I had the option of expanding/collapsing individual swimlanes in the active sprints section. Now the arrows that appeared to the left of issue titles that facilitating this action are gone. I only seem to have the option of expanding all or collapsing all. I typically keep issues that are done in a sprint collapsed so I can focus on the ones that are in process. Is this a temporary bug or a permanent change? If it's a permanent change, I believe it's a poor decision.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raymond Simmons February 2, 2018

Atlassian has fixed this bug.

0 votes
Raymond Simmons January 28, 2018

I just noticed that the expand/collapse toggle does appear while I'm scrolling up and down through the issues, but once I stop scrolling, the toggle goes away. This is a bug.

Birger Püschl January 29, 2018

Same issue using Jira Cloud!

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2018

If you hover near the first letter of the swimlane name, the cursor changes and you can toggle. Not ideal but a bit of a workaround until they get it sorted

Birger Püschl January 29, 2018

Raymond Simmons January 29, 2018

Thanks Warren! That workaround works for me.

Suggest an answer