Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

We have a bug on Associate an issue type with a screen scheme screen on jira

Edited

Unable to associate issue type with screen

Please help. 

I have followed this step 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/unable-to-associate-issue-types-to-screen-schemes-1127257710.html

But no succesError 503.pngLogs.png

2 answers

0 votes

@Pavan Nayak the association is as follows:

Issue (bug) has an Issue Type Screen Scheme associated, and that screen scheme is associated with screen used by that issue type on several workflow steps/actions.

Regards

Nicolas

please see the screenshot Nicolas 

0 votes

Your post is tagged that you are using the Cloud product. You may notice that article says:

"Platform Notice: Server and Data Center Only. This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms."

Please confirm for us, are you using Jira Cloud or Jira Server/Data Center?

Please tell us the steps you are executing and what you are experiencing when you are trying to associate an issue type with a screen, including any error messages you see. Screen images will be helpful.

jira server/data center 

Error 503.pngLogs.png

@Pavan Nayak which version are you using ?

Regards

Nicolas

@Pavan Nayak if this is a free plan, could you please restart jira and try again if the issue persist could you please attach the log files @ jira user directory \log directory and jira installation directory / log directory as zip here

Regards

Nicolas

this is a license version. we have tried restarting. did not help. I can provide the support zip in sometime

@Pavan Nayak 

If this is a licensed jira instance, I will suggest you to file a support request on support.atlassian.com

Regards

Nicolas

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events